For more than 63 years, Canadian businesses, banks and credit unions have been protecting manually written cheques using the Paystation cheque writer imprint. These robust machines have long held the standard of the ultimate in cheque and money order protection.
The Paymaster 9012-12 is a 12-column cheque writer capable of printing cheques, drafts and money orders up to $9,999,999,999.99!
- Additional columns make it the ideal choice for protecting larger value cheques and other negotiable documents
- Two-key security system to prevent unauthorized use
- Deeply serrated Paystation typeface to discourage and prevent alteration
- Capable of imprinting multiple copy cheques
- Flexible enough to accommodate both business and personal cheques
- Twelve column print capability
- Large verification window
- Durable frame construction accommodates a wide variety of multiple copy negotiable documents
- Type style offers punctuation and conventional dollar and cent demarcation