Count money quickly and accurately with the Cassida Advantec75! This top loading currency counter will power though as many as 1,500 bills per minute for fresh, crisp bills or allows the count to slow to 800 bills per minute to allow worn bills to pass through without issue. The Advantec75’s hopper can hold up to 450 bills and allows for more bills to be added as it counts – ideal for high volume cash counts! A crystal-clear LCD screen gives all information back in English so there’s no deciphering odd codes when bill errors do occur.
- Selectable speeds of 800, 1,000, 1,200 or 1,500 bills per minute are perfect for cash in any state. Slower speeds allow worn bills to pass through while faster speeds sail through new bills.
- Advanced technology with an easy-to-understand interface. Errors are displayed on the screen in English.
- Multiple ways to count: Count (simple count), Add (0–9,999; adds up all counts), Batch (presets and programmable to 999) and Add + Batch (adds up all counts while batching).
- Cassida’s exclusive ValuCount™ feature calculates the total monetary value based on the selected single denomination to make quick work of tallying denomination totals.
- Power-saving One-Eye-Open™ feature switches the unit quickly from sleep to active once bills are loaded.
- UV model includes ultraviolet counterfeit detection system to ensure bills are authentic. UV/MG model includes both ultraviolet and magnetic ink detection systems.
- Infrared detectors ensure that bills are counted accurately and avoid errors such as chains, double bills and half notes.