Our Company is committed to providing every customer with great service, “every day in every way”. We consider the protection of the personal information of each customer (including potential customers) to be a key part of our high level of service.
We consider “personal information” to be information about an identifiable individual. We do not consider public information found in directories and listings, or business names, addresses and/or contact numbers, to be personal information.
We have adopted, as Company policy, the ten personal information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information. The ten principles are as follows:
- Accountability – We will identify individuals in our Company who are to be specifically responsible for our compliance with the CSA Code. Their responsibilities will include making sure that third parties who process personal information on our behalf will comply with the CSA Code.
- Reason for Collection – We will only collect and use personal information about our customers to identify them, to communicate with them, to protect the Company and its customers against error and fraud, to understand what products and services our customers want and to provide information about our products and services to our customers. We will not disclose any personal information concerning our customers to anyone else and we will not permit anyone else to use personal information about our customers for any purpose without the customer’s consent.
- Consent – Before collecting, using or disclosing any personal information about any individual, we will ensure that we have the individual’s consent in an appropriate form.
- Limiting Collection – We will collect personal information only for the purposes stated above unless we receive consent from the individual to collect it for another purpose.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – We will use and disclose an individual’s personal information only for the purposes stated above, unless we have the individual’s consent to using or disclosing it for another purpose. We will only keep personal information about individuals for as long as we need it to fulfill our stated purposes.
- Accuracy – We will maintain all personal information in our possession in as accurate, complete and up–to–date form as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards – We will protect all personal information in our possession from unauthorized access or alteration or from inadvertent destruction by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness – We will make this Corporate Privacy Statement readily available on our web–site. Individuals may make inquiries about personal information privacy issues by contacting privacy officer by fax (905.364.0701), by mail (Paystation Inc., 4-6345 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2E6) or by e–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Access – We will give any individual access to the personal information about him or her that we have in our possession. Individuals may request access to their personal information in our possession by contacting our Privacy Officer by any of the means noted above. In the event that the individual demonstrates that the information which we have in our possession is inaccurate or incomplete, we will make any appropriate changes.
- Challenging Compliance – Any individual may address any issues about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer by any of the means noted above.
The foregoing is the Corporate Privacy Statement of Paystation Inc., which carries on business in Canada.
How Can I Be Removed From Your Lists?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Paystation has provided this website for use by businesses and/or individuals conditional on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use defined below. By browsing, accessing, using or downloading materials from the Paystation website, you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should not use this site or access any of its materials.
Paystation reserves the right to remove, suspend, change or discontinue any aspect of the site without notice or liability.
For your convenience, Paystation provides links to a number of partner sites, third party sites and other sites that we think may be useful to our visitors. By providing links to any of these sites, this does not imply that Paystation sponsors, endorses, advertises or warranties any of these sites or its contents, products, services or opinions.
Company names, product names and/or logos of Paystation, or any of its partners or affiliates may not be copied, imitated or used, in part or in whole, without the prior written consent of Paystation. Other products, logos or company names mentioned or used in this site may be the trademark of their respective owners and Paystation does not grant any rights or permissions to copy, imitate or use, in part or in whole.
The information contained and accessed on our website is provided for general guidance and is intended only to offer the user general information of interest. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any legal, accounting or other professional advice, consultation or service.
Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, we do not guarantee or warrant that our website will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall Paystation Inc., its related partners, managing directors, principals, agents or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever, howsoever caused, (including, but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including, but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the website, any content on or accessed by use of the website, or any copying, display or other use hereof.
As content on the website is copyrighted, any unauthorized use of any materials on the website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Should a user download the materials on the website for personal or non-commercial use, the user must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the material. Materials on the website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes.
Any Third Party Links or support services are provided as a convenience to our users, and Paystation Inc. does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
These Terms and Conditions are to be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
If you have any questions about this statement, you can send an email to email@example.com.