First Canadian office opened, introducing and educating Canadians about the need to protect themselves against cheque forgery
Embracing innovation and strategic planning, Paymaster enters the field of document and multimedia destruction introducing other protection products such as high quality shredders and disintegrators to the Canadian market
Hitachi partners with Paymaster to bring fax machines to Canadian government and businesses
First proprietary software application is launched for secure cheque issuing
To reflect the move to software applications, Paymaster changes its corporate name to Paystation
EBA Shredders, the first manufacturer of shredders, partners with Paystation to supply their shredders to the Canadian market
Security Engineered Machinery (SEM), the world leader of document destruction partners with Paystation Inc.
50 years of excellence are celebrated
The Canadian Police Association in Ottawa partners with Paystation to form the CPA-Robert Warner Memorial Fund, established to provide a one-time, immediate financial payment to the families of police officers killed in the line of duty.
Hague Print, UK partners with Paystation to bring to Canada their unique and secure software solutions designed to streamline cheque processing and increase security
VSoft Corporation of Atlanta, GA and Panini North America partner with Paystation to open the arena of cheque imaging and processing
Paystation continues their progress into cheque imaging by partnering with Burroughs Payment System (formerly UNISYS)
Digital Check Corp. partners with Paystation to bring to our clients Digital Check cheque scanners
Canon Canada Inc. partners with Paystation to bring to our clients Canon cheque scanners
FIS partners with Paystation as a provider of technology and services
Cassida Corp. partners with Paystation to bring to our clients new currency counters
60 years of excellence are celebrated
NCR partners with Paystation to provide cheque scanners and service to Central 1 and Members
Paystation offers Remote Desktop Support, Server Management and Cloud Backup Solutions for Canadian businesses
CPA ROBERT WARNER MEMORIAL FUND
Paystation Inc. and the CPA (Canadian Police Association) have established the Robert Warner Memorial Fund, to assist families of police officers killed in the line of duty.
WHAT IS THE CPA-ROBERT WARNER MEMORIAL FUND?
The CPA-Robert Warner Memorial Fund is a joint endeavour between the Canadian Police Association and Paystation Inc. The goal is to ensure that there are enough monies in the Fund to be able to distribute an immediate, onetime financial assistance payment to the families of officers who lose their lives in the line of duty. We want to help alleviate some of the financial worries in the days following an officer’s death.
An initial donation of $10,000 was contributed by Paystation founder Robert Warner to help maintain the Fund, the company will donate $10 from each of its iDNA™ cheque orders
Police officers everywhere can have a direct hand in helping to grow the Fund by telling friends and family members who own businesses to look at Paystation’s iDNA™ cheques.
WAYS TO HELP
- Ask friends and family members who own businesses to make a contribution to the fund
- Visit www.cpa-robertwarnermemorialfund.ca to learn more about the Fund, ideas of how you can help and learn more about iDNA™ cheques
- Click on the “Pass It On” link on the website to send a link to business owners you know so they can learn about the Fund and iDNA™ cheques
WAYS TO HELP
- Exclusive covert marking – a sophisticated formula of rare trace elements infused into the fibers of each cheque as it is printed
- Powerful deterrents such as chemical protection and toner adhesion provide tell-tale signs of tampering and alteration
- Available in blank cheque inventory stock with registered sequential numbering for management control and audit trails
- True watermark security paper with hidden iDNA™ watermark, invisible and visible fibers, and a microprint border
More on iDNA cheques here
The CPA is proud to be a part of this new venture and we urge our member associations as well as our individual members to promote awareness and participation in the Fund.